As you spend time exploring Master Planned Communities in Brunswick and New Hanover Counities, we will help you learn more about what many families like yours utilize in their new homes and plan design in their retirement home.
You will discover after exploring homes in communities like Brunswick Forest, Waterford, Landfall and St James Plantation that there is a common floor plan to many of the homes. As we age, steps, and large square footage is no longer important. What we will see as we explore the communities are homes that reflect these main features.
· Open Floor Plans---kitchens, dining and entertainment areas are connected by open space and ARE NOT separate. This is ideal for entertaining your guests and friends during their visit.
· Split Floor Plans—The Master suite is on the opposite side of the home from the guest rooms.
· F.R.O.G.S.---Finished Room Over Garage. This area is used as guest suite or as the entertainment theater.
· Screened in Lanai’s or porches-- For the 4 season enjoyment of our great climate. Perfect for a lounging area, cooking space or entertainment to extend beyond the great room or kitchen.
· Elevators and Lazy Waiters---If you must have a larger home to maybe capitalize on waterviews, many will add these resources to provide an alternative to stairs.
As we tour you through Master Planned Communities and Plantations, we will also visit many homes with various floor plans to you to preview. Many will have the opportunity to purchase a homesite and then build. Viewing the homes and plans will allow for you to see the advantages of many of these features. We will focus on your wishlists as well.
We also invite you to talk to our designers at PlanView Design for us to draw up your home in 3-D. Our design resource is an excellent way to see your potential future home, make structural and design changes before you even have a builder dig a hole. We invite you to visit our designer site Here.