Few communities in Southeastern North Carolina blend world class amenities with award winning homes at such affordable prices as does Brunswick Forest. Brunswick Forest is located just 7 minutes south of the charming city of Wilmington, NC, which is complete with horse drawn carriages, cobblestone streets, a waterfront boardwalk on the Cape Fear River filled with great restaurants and shopping, the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Art Galleries & Museums, New Hanover Regional Medical Center – the regions ##1 health care provider, Theater and an international airport.
Inside the beautiful entrance to Brunswick Forest you will find a lifestyle that many people dream of and few people realize. The Lord Baltimore Group, which is the parent company of Brunswick Forest, has hit upon a formula for success that is changing the face of real estate along the coast of North Carolina. They have created a community with stunning amenities and yet have accumulated zero debt. In today’s real estate market, gone is the word “risk” from peoples vocabularies.
Brunswick Forest amenities and vision include:
• Over 40 miles of walking trails (out of 100 planned) already in place
• A Tim Cates 18 hole championship golf course. Truly one of the finest in
the SC/NC area
• The amazing Fitness & Wellness Center, complete with:
o Daily classes including Pilates, Step Classes, Zumba, Spin, Aerobics,
Water Aerobics, Yoga and more held on an air cushioned floor!
o Full masseuse offerings
o Indoor and Outdoor Pools (Saline vs. Chlorine)
o Indoor Hot Tub and Saunas
o Complete Cardio Fitness Center
o Splash – the poolside café serving meals and cocktails
o 8 lightedTennis Courts (0ne being used for Pickle Ball)
• 2 Dog Parks – one for big dogs and one for small dogs
• Community Garden Center & Club
• Community Activity Center for Cooking Demonstrations by local Chefs
• Stocked Fishing Ponds
• Annsdale Park – 11 acre park that hosts the Brunswick Forest Summer
Series of Concerts
• Bocce Ball Court
• Hammock Lake with walking trail and beach
• The Canoe & Kayak Center with launch on Town Creek
• The Cape Fear National Clubhouse with restaurant and pro shop
As for homes, Brunswick Forest features a plethora of outstanding choices that range from 1,600’ Villas to 3,000’+ custom built homes on the Cape Fear National Golf Course. Within Brunswick Forest you will find several neighborhoods, each with it’s own design themes including Shellmore, Evangeline, Cape Fear National, Walden and more!