Compass Pointe NC Homes For Sale

Compass Pointe, Leland, NC
View current listings by clicking on the links at the right
Community/Plantation Overview
Location Leland
Distance to Closest Town 8 Miles
Opened 2007
Total Acres 2,100
# of Single Family Homes Built 650
Final Future # of All Homes 2,300
# of Current Multi Family Homes 60
% of Developer Inventory Remaining 40%
Closest Beach Wrightsville Beach
All numbers are approximate  
Community/Plantation Amenities
Outdoor Swimming Pool/s Yes
Indoor Swimming Pool No (In Future)
Fitness Center Yes
Aerobics/Workout Studio Yes
Golf Course Yes 18 Holes
Restaurant Yes
Marina No
Boat Storage No
Private Beach Club No
Canoe & Kayak Launch Yes Big Lake
Community Garden No
Tennis Courts Yes
Planned Social Events Yes
# of Community Clubs 25
Gated Community Yes
Pickleball Courts Yes
Walking Trails/Sidewalks Yes
Other: Grand Lania

If you are looking for a community where you get excited about the drive up to the gatehouse, then just imagine how excited you’ll be to see what’s on the other side of the gatehouse!! Welcome to Compass Pointe in Leland, NC.

The developers of Compass Pointe have been very successful throughout the years building impressive communities such as Waterford of the Carolinas, Magnolia Greens and Palmetto Creek, just to name a few. Their vision is to create a neighborhood where the wishes of the residents come first. At Compass Pointe you can select from numerous local and regional builders and find the home of your dreams yet, stay within your budget. There's a wide selection of Compass Pointe homes for sale to choose from.

The residents and property owners are thrilled with their new 18 hole Compass Pointe golf course that opened in 2016. The course offers a variety of coastal looks and in general is fairly wide open - which is good for most golfers! Afterwards, enjoy a nice lunch, dinner or cocktail at Lattitudes, the new restaurant at the golf course clubhouse.

In 2014, the community was rewarded with a 7,000' Fitness Center, that joined two tennis courts and their amazing Grand Lanai - which is perfect for neighborhood gaterings, sales events and private functions. And then there is the resort like outdoor pool lined with palm trees and fountains. A perfect place to relax, meet your neighbors, have an adult beverage and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Being only a 10 minute drive to the bustling new town of Leland and only 15 minutes to the quaint and historic riverfront city of Wilmington, you’ll love the location of this newly discovered community. Plus at Compass Pointe, you are allowed to drive a golf cart to the pool!

Call Carolina Plantations today for your personal tour of Compass Pointe and the Wilmington/Leland area. As our Martini Theory suggests, you have to first like the area and our #1 Selling Team is anxious to show you the area and assist you with your reservations and itinerary as we work closely with the sales team on site at Compass Pointe. Call 910 755-7557 Today!!

Video of Entrance
Information provided subject to error and change.
Have more questions about this plantation?
Contact Our Specialists Now Leave this field empty

Free Coastal Guide Book

FREE "Customized" Coastal Guide Books Include:

Introduction Letter

Maps of the Area

Regional Weather Statistics

Information on Plantations


And more...


Click for Details

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Broad based information about life in the Carolinas. From tips on how to sell your home back north to news about the film industry in Wilmington.

Click for Details

The Martini Theory

The Carolina Plantations Sales Team has a unique analogy for assisting our clients find a second home or place to retire - The Martini Theory. 

Click for Details

Plan View Design

At Plan View Design, you are involved with everything including your design, selection of interior/exterior paint colors, cabinets/flooring/granite tops, etc.

Click for Details

Realtor Copyright © 2023 Carolina Plantations. All Rights Reserved. Web Design by InterCoastal Net Designs